Does it matter what type of roller I use for painting my walls?

December 21, 2011 | Tags: painting, rollers,

Most paint manufactures recommend that you use a premium synthetic roller cover with a hair length (nap) of 10mm to 12mm for flat or low sheen paint onto a smooth surface. This ensures that the paint goes on at the right film thickness to give you good washability, good colour coverage and that the finished look of the paint is not too rough and bumpy. If your wall is rough or your paint is shiny then the type of roller may change.


Back to blog...


Leave a comment

  • Comment

I would like to receive the Crowies Club newsletter by email.

  • *
  • *
  • *